There are times in life when you need the help of legal professionals who care.
Here at Pannu Lawyers we have a compassionate approach towards our clients who are often dealing with some of the most difficult situations life can serve up:
1. Relationship breakdowns and property settlements including:
- Property Settlements
- Children’s Living Arrangements
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- De Facto Relationships
- Same Sex Relationships
- Representation in Court
- Mediations and Settlement Conferences
- Child Support and Spousal Maintenance
2. Buying or selling a business
3. Leasing a shop or assigning a lease
4. Appearing in Court to defend yourself
5. Buying or selling a home
6. Negotiating a debt with creditors
7. Employment law issues such as Unfair Dismissal & Unlawful termination
We know that legal matters can be confusing and the outcomes can deeply impact your life. It’s important that you understand so that you can make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your business. That’s why we are fluent in plain English as well as Punjabi and Hindi.
As a small team of dedicated professionals we aim to provide a friendly, family atmosphere with a reputation for timely, personalised service.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Solicitors.